Thursday, July 26, 2007

On page 660...

I will finish reading Harry Potter tonight. I had to stop this afternoon because we are going to a picnic with the TOPS club, and I had to fix an apple crisp to bring to share. Trevor found some nice apples on the tree for me - they look just like store-bought! ;)

So I get to finish it off with some chocolate - because I like chocolate when I read - and I'm saving it for the end (after I weigh in), or else I'd have eaten a whole Symphony bar without noticing. Yes, there's a reason I'm in a weight-loss support group!

Once I'm done, the rest of the family will be able to discuss the book, finally. They keep asking, "what part are you on? Oh... so you know _____ happened." So - finishing tonight!

6 comments:

keeka said...

can't wait, can't wait!
Please tell your family not to discuss it when we visit! I haven't read any spoilers or anything about it so I will not have any insider information at all!

Tina said...

No prob.

:)

Rocky said...

I have told Sue her MISSION for the weekend is to finish the book so Ican read it.......SO when Diana comes over Sunday, no discussing the book in front of me! LOL

Rocky

Tina said...

They only tease me that way. As it was, I holed up in Diana's room to finish it - to be out of the way & left alone, and I think Trevor was the only one who actually did! Sheesh!

Tina said...

Meaning Trevor was the only one who left me alone...

Unknown said...

Its just odd that it took her three hours to read the last 100 pages...

I think Diana gets her reading speed from my side of the XY