Friday, July 20, 2007

Diana's blog

We are allowing Diana to do a blog, but it's by invite.

She has already gone thru her address book, but if you haven't yet gotten & invite & would like one, let me know & I'll have her add you to the "safe list."

At this time we're having her only allow people she knows personally.

Later, when she's older, she can change settings & stuff. Since she's going to have pictures & names, we just would prefer it be private for friends & family right now.

Last time I googled my name it just had me with a few newspaper articles from the local paper here. Nothing was connected to the blog since I avoid using last names for anyone.

Anyhoo - that's the haps!

:)

Diana's blog

4 comments:

Rocky said...

may we be invited?

Tina said...

Sure! I'll send her your addy!

Anonymous said...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=8295942


go there...watch the video...

and also...

add me to dianas blog...its mary.

<3

Martina said...

Please tell her we are intresting to read her blog.