Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome back, Leonie!

Diana was really surprised - when they showed up, she threw herself at Leonie & started to cry :) Good surprise!!

I am SO proud of myself! I kept a really big secret for FOUR months! I'm not very good at secrets, as I wind up being the one that accidentally spoils the surprise party by coming across the 'surprisee' on their way into the surprise (Sorry Lori F.).

In any case, Leonie emailed me back when and said she & her parents were planning to come out to visit us. Martina & Juergen are going to do a bit of sightseeing around Oregon, and Leonie will stay with us - until San Diego! W00t!!
On Saturday we did a little hike to Susan Creek Falls.
We have had some wonderful weather here lately - mid 80's and just lovely. Perfect for a nice hike.

We also surprised Amanda at her job at Abby's Pizza. That was fun.

Trevor spilled the beans to Mary, so we didn't get to see her reaction to the news.

The girls are planning to do some bowling & stuff together, which will be fun for all of them.

Leonie & Diana will also probably meet up with them for fun at the fair.

And anyone who is coming to San Diego will get to meet Leo before her flight on Saturday.

Whooo Hoooo!

2 comments:

keeka said...

Sounds like fun!
I am glad you are all planning on coming down! I wish we could do more while you are down here!
We are definitely doing Legoland, though we found out it is pretty darn pricey! Like $60.00 for adults and $50.00 for kids! I think there are coupons for $10.00 off so we are checking our options.

CMD said...

Hi Tina! I finally got to watch Diana's made today. I think it came out really sweet. It was a little surreal to see people so close to me on TV! A few friends of mine even saw it before I told them it was my cousin! Hope to see you real soon!