Monday, August 04, 2008

Enjoying the Summer

I have four teens in my house (plus Lee, me & Connor)!

Leonie is staying in Diana's room, just like when she was doing the exchange with us. Trevor & Connor share their room, so Daniel pitched his tent in the backyard, and that's where he'll be staying (he could take the couch in the living room if he wanted it...).

Leonie has been reading Diana's Manga every spare moment she has, and she still doesn't think she'll get through them all. Trevor is now done with the English class he took at UCC and is still looking to find some work. I'll keep you posted on that. Diana is still doing her job downtown, and her mornings are hanging out with Leonie, or at her computer. Daniel just arrived this afternoon, and settled in with everyone very well.

I expect the foursome will have quite a bit of fun over the next few days. They went bowling tonight, it's fair week (gotta go at least twice), and there's a bunch of movies out that are good for teens. Daniel also brought his bike (and a hard hat?!?) and if it's not too warm, they can do a ride and a picnic or something. Maybe we can do a little more geocaching.

I'll see if I can get a photo of the four all together soon. Maybe after I cut Trevor's hair...

1 comment:

Rocky said...

Trevor did a really great job with our yard and we look forward to him coming back this weekend (or when he's availible)