Sunday, August 24, 2008

Diana turns 18


Becky, Amanda & Mary.
Corrine (Curry Sauce), Ruby (Ichigo), Haley (Penguin), and Cherinee.
Diana had these guys over to watch a movie (Stranger than Fiction), eat spaghetti, oogle Olympic men's platform divers (touch your butt!), eat delicious yumminess (pound cake, fresh blackberries & cream cheese/whipped cream concoction), and play Apples to Apples.

Becky wins for most 'adult' gift with the black velvet, white ostrich feather-trimmed thong underwear. Diana modeled it over her clothes with her accompanying Groucho Marx eyewear (and nose wear?).

1 comment:

Renee' B. said...

I wish I could have been there!! Tell Diana happy late birthday for me! I got REALLY busy. I will try and find her a gift and send it her way before she leaves for college (sigh). and no chocolate party? you guys got sick of me showing up sick or something?