Saturday, January 09, 2010

New Link

I recently joined a women's bible study group that meets once a month. So far we've met twice, and it's going okay... I'm not sure if I fit with the group yet. I'll give it a while tho, don't worry :)

Lee likes to follow a few priests online, and somewhere in there he discovered this guy, who's blog I've linked on the right. He's going through the New Testament in a year - with almost daily posts (not on weekends).

I've obviously heard the New Testament all through my life (every four years through mass on Sunday), but I don't think I've completed the entire thing, one passage right after the other. I will be following along, and perhaps posting a comment now & then.

If you are so inclined, add it to your favorites :)

Oh - he's also posting art from the masters with every post :)

No comments: