Monday, June 25, 2007

She's in Cologne...

... climbing the 509 steps to the top of one of the towers! I guess it's a good way to exercise your legs after a 12-hour flight :)

They landed in Frankfurt around 8:30 am (German time) and have already ridden 4 different trains, and a boat. They've eaten a German lunch, and they'll still ride two more trains to get to where they are spending the night.

I sure hope Diana had a chance to sleep on the plane!



Any photos I'm showing here are just copied from the web. I haven't heard from Diana herself yet - probably not until the end of the week unless there's internet access somewhere along the trip before they meet up with their host families on Saturday.

If you're interested: facts about the Cologne Cathedral

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I get the feeling she is pretty dang tired.

Tina said...

I'm hoping she slept on the plane. She sleeps easy in the car, and it's so dang boring on those long flights.

So maybe she's okay :)

Martina said...

Diana wird viele neue Eindrücke erleben. Ich hoffe viele gute. Wir freuen uns auf Samstag.
Liebe Grüsse aus Germany