Wednesday, December 24, 2008

OhBoyNewCamera!!!



I am liking this pretty well. Lee got it for me for Christmas, and it's a sweet little camera. He got a 4 gig memory card for it as well, so it has plenty of room for video besides just the photos :) Sweet!

I still need to read thru the booklet, but I have the basics down so far. Connor really likes the to watch himself on the videos.

I still need to download the software & set up my new pictures on my system, and then I should be able to add more photos on my blog again.

And just for those camera fans - a big feature for me was the viewfinder option, so I don't have to use the screen to take the photos if I want to save batteries. Those screens suck up juice pretty quick, and batteries just last a lot longer if you're not using the screen :) I do plan on getting a charger down the road, but the AA batteries work fine in the meantime. And I really don't even need the 8.0 megapixels - my old one took most shots at 3.5 and I thought they were sharper than my old 35mm anyway, even zoomed in close.

Whew! I'm so relieved to have a camera again! Thanks sweetie :)

1 comment:

Leil Silver said...

Cool pics!!! Glad you guys had plenty of fun!!