Friday, May 26, 2006

Just in case you're interested

I decided to insert a link, in case anyone is interested.
TOPS Clubs
I looked up a review on chasefreedom.com and this is what they had to say:

TOPS Club, Inc.

(Taking Off Pounds Sensibly)



TOPS is a volunteer led support group organization similar to OA.

Reality: An excellent program. Hard to go wrong with them



I'll bet most diet programs don't get such a positive review :)

Anyhoo - I really, truly believe without my TOPS pals, I would be at least 30-40 pounds heavier than I am now. For me to be a size 10 at age 44 is pretty amazing to me. I was a size 12 to 14 in High School.

Hooray for TOPS!

1 comment:

Tina said...

3 kids & each one a c-section exempts me from bikinis.

They cut something that prevents me from being able to do sit ups anymore. Oh well!

We plan to spend a lot of the summer at the local college pool, so maybe I'll be in a shot there...

Don't hold your breath :P