Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009


My personal carolers, just back from the Festival of Lights.
Diana's spot.
Connor's spot.
Trevor's spot.


Our spots.
Singing "Jingle Bells."
After reading the Christmas story, singing the carols & wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, we can open the gifts.
Connor's favorite came from Trevor: Super Mario Galaxy for his Wii. Connor's been wanting that one since before he got his Wii!
Big win for Diana - she gave her dad a Sonic Screwdriver. Same size & shape as the one David Tennant uses on Doctor Who :)
Lee also got this totally awesome gaming keyboard (from me). He kept leaving the website open to the page with this on it when he'd leave his computer... just a little hint for me...





See Carolyn? The shirt fits!!
The aftermath :)
Connor's Teller. I made the little stars, but all the other baking stuff didn't make it to the plates! The lebkuchen & spritz were all gone!




The new keyboard lit up in red (you can choose any color). The little screen does something too - it would be too much info for me.


And I got a Macy's shopping spree: Short boots, jeans, 4 long-sleeved t-shirts, a sweater & a jacket. And I still have $40 on the card. The gift card was the same cost as the keyboard - I think I got the better deal.







1 comment:

keeka said...

Looks like a wonderful evening! I think it is easier to keep our "personal" family traditions when it is just you. I have 8 other people on Christmas Eve so we have to condense a little. The main thing is the Christmas story and the gifts to Jesus from the kids. But yours reminds me more of how we used to do it! : )