Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What to do

if I were to come into a large amount of money:

My stuff:
Hire an accountant to manage taxes, etc.
Pay off the house.
Pay off any other debt.
Get full-time educational assistance for Connor.
Fix up the house & yard (I don't want to move. I like the location).
Update cars.
Travel.

Other stuff:
Create a resort castle with SCA people to work there. It would be FUN.

Create a health retreat resort for teaching better living skills to people with weight issues. Educational and stress-relief.

Create a voluntary school dormitory system for kids of parents with substance abuse problems. If they are clean, mom & dad can get the kids for the weekends.

Create scholarships & grants for people with good ideas to help their communities.

3 comments:

timmerov said...

mmm... sca castle. let's hope you come into a large sum of money. ;->

Unknown said...

It's a plan!

keeka said...

I don't even want to know...?