Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas! Part 1


This is the nativity puzzle I got from my dad years ago. I like the plant behind the stable part, because it looks like a palm tree. The green fir trees are from Celeste.. Those have to be at least 13 years old now...

Another difference between the American and German Christmas - everyone has their spot, and the presents are piled there next to their plates with goodies. You can find your spot by reading the namecard on the plate. Or sometimes we pass out the namecards before everything is set up, and you pick your own spot.
These are our "teller" from Christmas Eve. Thank you Papi for all the wonderful cookies! I only added the orange & apple, nuts & some See's Candies. It smelled soooooo good!


Lee took the kids to see the Festival of Lights, and I got to hear the radio version of A Christmas Carol while I was setting up. And my mom & dad called right after I got everything ready & was just sitting around waiting for my family to get home :)

No comments: