Thursday, December 14, 2006

Contact Lenses

Diana had to wait until our bathroom was finished before we'd let her get contact lenses. I also didn't mind waiting until she was 16. You need to take care of those things!! Anyway, since both Lee & I use contact lenses, with all five of us sharing the other bathroom before, there just wasn't room for the STUFF. Now that Lee & I are in our own bathroom, the whole medicine cabinet is available, so there's room.

Diana got soft lenses to try out for a week. Her "real" ones will be in on Monday. She had to start with 4 hours the first day, then 5 the next, and now she's up to 7 hours. She'll probably start wearing them to school once the break is over.

Trevor is completely happy with his glasses.




Connor just likes making "big eyes" for the camera.

:)

2 comments:

ronnwaters said...

Good luck with them.
I am yet to get the hang of contacts. I wear them sometimes when I ride but I still have to have Marilyn stick them in for me. I still try clawing my eyes out sometimes.

- Rob said...

Nice "big eyes" photo of Connor!