Monday, October 23, 2006

German Evening

Sorry for the poor image, but I was too far from the stage to use my regular auto-setting on the camera - the photos were too dark.

The german students treated us to a variety show on Thursday. Afterward, they'd all made desserts for us to try. Leonie made a chocolate whipped cream & cherry cake, and it all got eaten. She was very happy about that!

In the photo, Leonie is playing the "boyfriend" in the couple in the middle. The skit showed an older lady (red scarf) on a bench. The young couple comes and scootch her over, and then the tramp shows up and scootches over until the others are all forced off the bench. At the end, he said, "I don't have lice, but a bench to myself is nice!" and takes a nap.

Leonie did a good job of playing a boy. It reminded me of my Girl Scouts, since their favorite camp routine is "Boy scout inventions" where they all play (rather dumb) boy scouts. It's pretty funny too.

It was a fun night!

2 comments:

timmerov said...

well, my cub scout certainly doesn't lack in the dumb invention category. thanks for the belly laugh tina. ;->

Anonymous said...

dumb? we're dumb now? psch...ka...ha....thanks.. hey yeah
love nae