Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cleaning Day


Saturday is cleaning day. We all clean the house & do laundry. You wouldn't think this would be cause for joy, but in Connor's case, it's just too fun.

Normally, I forget about the laundry part way through the day. Once it's started, I have to remind myself to keep moving loads. Recently, Connor decided he wanted to help with the wash. It's probably stimming a bit, but he likes to watch the washer fill with water & then do the wash cycle. He has to close the top to make it continue, so at that point, he usually leaves. He comes back again once the rinse water starts, because he wants to put in the "milk" (fabric softener looks kind of like milk). As soon as the dryer stops, he calls for me to get the load out, so we can move the wet clothes in and start a new load in the washer.

This is really helping me to keep the laundry moving. Thanks Connor!

No comments: