Monday, November 12, 2007

Veteran's Day / Remembrance Day

I missed the parade again this year. Diana also missed it this time (first time in about 11 years!) because she had to babysit Connor for me while I was having my crowns done (ugh). Believe me, I would have preferred the parade, even in the rain!

It's also Remembrance Day in Canada today, and since I'm Canadian, I thought I should include that in my post.

I would like to thank everyone who has served their country. I appreciate your sacrifices for my freedom. Thank you.

Thanks especially Pop, Kraig, Jim & Renee. :)

I spent a lot of the day in Warsong Gulch in World of Warcraft, trying to ignore the feeling coming back into my mouth. I can open my mouth maybe 1/2 an inch right now. Soup for dinner :/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was there other canadians in WSG?

keeka said...

dentist...bluhuhuhuhuhuhu ick.
I feel for you!