Saturday, September 25, 2010

This probably doesn't happen to you...

Yesterday, about 8:30pm I'm at my computer & Connor comes in.  I have a photo of him on my computer desktop holding a line with a fish on the end from his Summer Camp this year.  Connor says, "I have the fish!"  and leaves the room.  No biggie.

He comes back in the room a minute later holding a plastic bag with 6 almost-foot-long fish in it.  I think they're rainbow trout (there's a pinkish line along the side).  Huh, what?

I knew his class did a field trip to the fishing pond, but usually it's just catch & release.  I didn't expect to find fish in his backpack, so I didn't look.

They aren't cleaned or anything - just the whole fishies in a bag.  I stuck the whole thing in the freezer.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them now...

No comments: