Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Mighty Keight


So, last night in game it came to our collective attention that Keight (my character) is the highest level in the group. Now, personally, I think having the healer be better able to heal is a good thing, but Lee mentioned I should probably not have Keight logging out in the Inn, where she'll get double the xp next time she plays again. This way everyone else will be better able to catch up.

I had leveled her up in order to be able to make the silk packs, because the recipe wasn't available until she hit a certain level. Now I guess I'll just have her do her grey quests and not earn the xp (just the money) for those.

In truth, I'm exploring the new races more anyway - so it's not like I'm playing Keight when we're not doing our bi-weekly quests with the gang.

I only log her in to check for mail so she can do her tailoring stuff. Now, however, everything she makes is too high a level for anyone to use, so I don't really need to do that either.

And completely off this subject, what happened to Joe's Blog? It won't log in for me anymore. :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I pulled Tuuk out of the tavern as well.

keeka said...

ok this is waaaay over my head, but hey cool name, where did you come up with that one?

Tina said...

Well, this character is an undead and she's very skinny. So I wanted a name that sounded like a skinny person. I didn't like Twiggy, because she's really more boney, and I didn't like Boney either.

So then I thought of models, and Kate Moss is supposed to be pretty skinny. But "Kate" was already taken, as was "Kayt" and "Kaight."

So then I tried the number Eight, with a K in front.

Keeping with that theme, I also have a Knine, and Lee has a Kseven. Kone just looks dumb. Keleven is a possibility down the road if I need another character name later...