Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Froggy's books



I made a comment on Bob's Sustainability blog the other day, which he appreciated. I thought I should give credit where it was due.

Our friend, Joe, has written a couple of books now. They are very helpful and well-written. I just wish I knew what happened to my copy of the first one, since he autographed it for us. We are also in the acknowledgements for that one :)

  • Tibetan Wisdom for Western Life



  • I read the first one, but not the second yet. If you click the links, you can read the nice reviews people have given (including one by Shoo!!).

    The second book is called
    Eastern Wisdom for Western Life.

    1 comment:

    Robert van de Walle said...

    I'm so glad you posted these! I hope Froggy is getting on the speaking circuit with this.

    I'd be a total wreck without yoga and meditation.