Saturday, July 01, 2006

They finally caught on

Lee & I email each other during the day. We send status reports on the kids, figure out what we'll do for dinner, remind each other about stuff we need to do.

Today he hasn't gotten any of my emails. Not from my regular account or the family account. He thinks I'm ignoring him, or I went somewhere for the day.

I think his company just blocked our IP address or something. Maybe I've sent too many emails? He hadn't gotten any comments about our emailing or anything, but who knows? Maybe I topped the 1,000 mark or something?

So babe, if you're reading this, you'll have about 10 emails from me en route that won't go thru. Altho I'm not getting the "undeliverable" thing in my mailbox either.

Or maybe you're joking with me? And you've gotten all my emails till now? Hmmmmm.

With Lee, you never know...

1 comment:

Rocky said...

ANd people wonder why I JUMPED at the chance to leave Dell. ;)