Thursday, February 15, 2007

Braces off!

Finally! Trevor went in to the orthodontist, and they took off his braces - Hooray!

He's had braces for at least 5 years. He's graduating High School this year, and I had held off on getting his Senior Pictures done, in hopes of being able to do them without the braces on. I'm glad we can take some nice photos now!


Trevor doesn't mind wearing glasses - I don't think he's interested in moving on to contact lenses, like Diana.


In a couple of weeks they should have his retainer ready. He still has some braces on the back molars, to help with keeping his teeth on track. I don't know how long those will stay on. I had a retainer on my bottom teeth for 2 years after I got my main braces off (and my bottom teeth are crooked again anyway).


In any case, he has a great looking smile now! Yay!

2 comments:

keeka said...

wow! what a difference! He looks great! So did his teeth feel slimey like ours did?
Heehee

shoo said...

Hurry for Trevor. I know I was so happy when mine came off. It was quite painful wrestling with braces.