Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Still moseying around

We had a meeting for my program yesterday. I guess there's ONE kid they think might be placed with us soon...

I am still hanging out at my old job from last year. Kind of an extra set of hands (which are not really needed -they've had a lot of kids out sick).

Hopefully, next week I'll head back to my room, and get up to speed on this new kiddo... Will this be enough to warrant keeping the classroom open & running? I have no idea. I don't know if anyone does. It's complicated.

I did get to go last Friday & check out a similar program in Eugene with my teacher & the other teacher from the south county room. They service the same population, but it's set up very differently. It seems to run pretty smoothly too, but they are set in a much larger city with many more kids to serve. We may just be too small to support our program here :(

Ah well. I'm taking it a day at a time...

And buying the occasional lottery ticket.

No comments: